Corkscrew & Killer Views
8.5 Hours (Approx.)
All Provincial Covid 19 Protocols In Place
Our wine tours are public tours unless booked as private wine tour. We follow all provincial Covid 19 protocols for your safety.
Corkscrew & Killer Views
Featuring West Kelowna's best Wineries!
Time: 10:00am -4:30pm (Times May Vary)
This Wine Tour includes
- Pick up and drop off at most Kelowna Hotels along the main corridors of Kelowna and West Kelowna*
- Up to 8.5 hours of non-stop entertainment with a professional guide
- Up to 5 Winery visits with over 20 tastings
- All tastings reserved in advance & fees covered (no barrel room viewing on this tour)
- Lunch stop at one of our favourite restaurants (Guest’s own expense)
- Vehicles include 11 & 14 luxurious passenger, high top Mercedes Sprinters; 14 & 21 passenger midsize busses with large viewing windows, comfy seats and air conditioning***
- Interesting stories, wine tasting tips and lots of Okanagan tales as we journey south from Okanagan Lake to Skaha Lake- spectacular scenic drive!
- Enjoy a small chocolate wine pairing with one of our red tastings
- This tour includes tips on sips and swirls to make your day all the more special
- Our guides give you the royal treatment with concierge service on purchases all day long
- Keep the memories alive with your guide’s photos. We’ll capture the day then share them with you on Facebook
- This is not a private wine tour -private wine tours are available -contact us to find more. Call us 250-769-3123 or text us at 250 878-4509
Corkscrew Drive Wineries includes five of the following:
~ Additional special request wineries quoted separately
- Tour may change with less than of 4 people- we accept multiple bookings for 2
- Cancellation policy: Refund less $20 holdback fee for cancellations up to 15 days prior to tour date; 100% non-refundable, 100% credit (transferrable) after 14 days prior to date;
- Additional Fees may be required for Hotels outside of our pick up zone
- Limited winery access and shorter hours during shoulder seasons (barrel room tour not offered on this tour)
- Tours may be combined or upgraded; Lunch location may vary without notice
- Vehicle substitution may occur without notice
- 2 pieces of ID required; code of conduct adhered to
(surcharge) -A surcharge of between $5-$25 for Beaumont, Quails’ Gate, Black Swift, Hatch, Crown & Thieves, and Mission Hill
** Maximum 6 people
# Premium Tasting -exclusive to this tour.