The annual ‘Light Up the Vines’ returns to Summerland this holiday season!
Celebrate with tastings at some of your favorite places on Bottleneck Drive; including wineries and cideries. Invite guests to celebrate the sparkle of the holiday season with this amazing visual, and tasting delight
‘Light Up the Vines’ runs 3 – 8 p.m. Saturday Nov. 24, Saturday Dec. 1 and Sunday Dec. 2 on Bottleneck Drive.
Visitors will enjoy tastings, festive decorations, seasonal refreshments and music; as well as special offers on some of the region’s best wines and ciders, just in time for holiday entertaining and gift-giving.
- Pick up and drop off at most hotels along the main corridors of Kelowna and West Kelowna
- Up to 5 hours of non-stop entertainment with a professional guide
- Up to 5 Winery visits with over 20 tastings
- All tastings reserved and venue fees covered
- Progressive pairings at multiple stations provided by Sumac Ridge
- Mix it up with wine tasting tips and Okanagan tales
- An additional stop for food (at customer’s own expense)
- Our guides will give you the royal treatment including concierge service for purchases all evening long
- Keep the memories alive with your guide’s photos. We’ll capture the day then share them with you on Facebook
(guide gratuity not included)
Our goal is to offer the most fun with the best service in the Okanagan while assuring everyone has a safe and entertaining experience. – Jim & Deb
- Cancellation policy: 100% non-refundable 15 days prior to date ($20 per person cancellation fee applies before 15 days)
- Additional Fees may be required for out of zone pick up locations
- Limited winery access and shorter hours during shoulder seasons (barrel room tour not always offered on this tour)
- No Lunch Stop on this tour; small snack provided
- Vehicle substitution may occur without notice
- 2 pieces of ID required; code of conduct adhered to